Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Oil Change with Multi-Point Inspection Coupon!
The local stealership got my name and address when I took my rebuilt 17 EX-L to get the passenger seat recalibrated "supposedly." Otherwise my SRS light would not turn off. That was last year.
The back office must not know me very well.

Maybe this can be moved to general discussion.

·
Registered
9,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Despite the fact that the MM distinguishes between 'A' and 'B' oil changes - with and without the filter - would this dealer actually replace the engine oil without replacing the oil filter?
They would do what any good oil change places does, give you the previous guys filter. :p If it says Honda, it's got to be good.

·
Registered
2016 EXL AWD Nav with sensing , 2008 Corolla SE
857 Posts
I just got an email from the dealer yesterday to let me know that they are there to help during the pandemic. I am sure they are feeling the pinch as are most businesses right now.

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Same here from the local dealer... $50 off of a service $500 or more! Thanks for telling me how much you love me while ramming that baseball bat up my a$$!

·
Registered
9,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Same here from the local dealer... $50 off of a service $500 or more! Thanks for telling me how much you love me while ramming that baseball bat up my a$$!
:LOL:

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
9,303 Posts

How thoughtful to send these out in braille. I guess it's a courtesy for all their customers they've been robbing blind.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts