Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Red Rock Pearl is great. I'd like to get a shirt to match the color. Anyone know where I can get some 2xlt Honda Logo shirts close to this color? How about Jackets? With PILOT logo too??

·
Registered
797 Posts
How about some Honda-Pilot.org Polo Shirts?

·
Registered
797 Posts
Re: way to go bro

baoloclamdong said:
I'd sure like to get one like that buddy.Mine Pilot is red too.
Notice mine is Havasu Blue. Figured Red would stand out better on a white shirt. Too bad it is probably too expensive to get something like this in a variety of sizes for a small order.

·
Registered
85 Posts
We could probably do this

There is a site that lets people sell clothing and gift items at:

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/sell/

I wonder if we could use any honda graphics though - I am sure its all copyrighted material.

I know there might be stickers for this site - the admin was working on it - this is a much larger project I think.

- Jason

·
Registered
797 Posts
Wow, what a great site! Finally had time to look at it. Sure we all could come up with something great to put out there for this (hint for our artist: Copperpoppy). Looks like a fairly low cost initiative. Maybe the Admin would like to put something together, since I am sure he would like the revenues to help pay for the up keep of this awesome forum. Really like the golf shirt idea. Only issue I have with their solution is that it appears to be printed on there vs. embroidered. They also have coffee mugs, etc. Maybe we need a good slogan.

"Honda Pilot - A Great MUV (Mall Utility Vehicle), sure beats an Exploder!"

·
Registered
797 Posts
Better yet for a slogan:

"Honda-Pilot.org - A CR-V on steroids!"

·
Registered
797 Posts
"Honda Pilot - You'd be lost without one!"

·
Registered
900 Posts
autobahn said:
"Honda-Pilot.org - A CR-V on steroids!"
My kids call a CR-V a "baby Pilot."

·
Registered
148 Posts
copyrighted...probably

I work for a large OEM Manufacturer. We have a bunch of "branding police" that freak out and chase people down that use our logo's or names without permission. I bet Honda does too. Our Branding police even bug us for adding slogans to existing licensed logo shirts and hats. We have to put the slogan away from the logo...like on the sleave if the log is on the chest.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Maybe it's just coincidence, but I was talking with Tim (Hondacuraworld.com) the other day about just this subject. I own an embroidery and screen printing company and Tim was interested in getting some shirts with the Honda logo. I contacted someone at Honda about getting a license/release to use the Honda logo, name, etc. Still haven't heard back, don't know if I will.

On the subject of CafePress.com... they are using a dye sublimation process for most of their goods. Basically it's just an inkjet printer with special paper and applied with a heat press (iron). Looks pretty good on mugs (or anything with a hard smooth surface, but (IMHO) doesn't look very good on fabrics (caps, shirts, bags, etc.). Longevity is less than average. But, it does allow them to make a wide variety of products in very small batches.

As far as copyright issues are concerned... suffice it to say, if you didn't create it, then it's not yours to use. Without permission, you can pretty much forget using anything with the Honda logo, a picture of a Honda car, or any of the Honda slogans. Honda could even make an issue out of using 'honda-pilot.org', but I seriously doubt it.

Also, there are screen printers and embroiderers who will do small runs at reasonable prices. Like I always tell our customers, 'we have a strict minimum of one piece per order." ;)

·
Registered
39 Posts
XXXXLT for Me

I would love a nice embroidered golf shirt. As long as it is a good quality shirt and It comes in my size I am definately in. I understand that a small run may make for an expensive shirt. I have no problem paying a premium for nice things. The Pilot is only one example.

Dave

·
Registered
135 Posts
I have a pilot hat and a t shirt that the sales guys got here in milwaukee. Our old sales guy did not want them so I took them :)

·
Registered
171 Posts
I thought I'd share with you people a really odd story. I went to cupsandstuff.com and designed a Pilot mug. I then saved it, and wanted to post the design on here, and since the right click save picture wouldn't work, I asked them to mail me the design. However, they for free sent me this mug (the one below), and it is great! So I encourage you guys to check this site out.

See pictures in next post.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts