Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Busabo we have a gang of lifted pilots starting to pop up.

It would be great for people to share their pics and experiences!

Here's my 07 EX-L
255/70/16 with raceline mystic rims and general grabber AT2s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks to Busabo we have a gang of lifted pilots starting to pop up.

It would be great for people to share their pics and experiences!

Here's my 07 EX-L
255/70/16 with raceline mystic rims and general grabber AT2s with the ReadyLift 2" kit and shaved mud flaps.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm looking to lift my 2006 however I'm running into dead ends trying to find a company that makes lifts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Heres my 2006 Pilot with 215k on Unique 16x8 +12 offset on General Grabber AT2 tires and 8mm spacers upfront to clear the caliper.

Not lifted yet!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
871 Posts
Nice aggressive look. How is the ride with the spacers? What brand are you using? I was considering going 1/2 wider.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Thanks I will look into them. By the way I see you both have tinted taillights. Any issues with law enforcement? Also what percent are they?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Heres my 2006 Pilot with 215k on Unique 16x8 +12 offset on General Grabber AT2 tires and 8mm spacers upfront to clear the caliper.

Not lifted yet!

I like what you have done to your pilot! Looks great! Especially the back the blue flag(s)!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Nice looking lifted Pilot! What lift kit did you use? Any CV-related issues to report like vibration, noise etc?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice looking lifted Pilot! What lift kit did you use? Any CV-related issues to report like vibration, noise etc?
No noise at all and slight vibration from 60-65mph..it smooths out after that increasing in speed. I think it’s just the tires. BFGs seem to have balancing issues sometimes. I used the eBay kit for the lift. It came with everything needed and had quality parts. I was due for replacing shocks and struts anyway so I thought it was the perfect time to go ahead and lift it. So far so good.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
BOTH! ... :) as for the tipping if your going that fast your an idiot plain and simple :)

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Are you taking these off road or just want to look cool? Lifting increases the odds of tipping in a tight curve or accident doesn't it?
Definitely buffs up the appearance of his Pilot. The extra ground clearance can be useful on some trails, sand or rough terrain. As with any lift kit the COG center of gravity will be changed with subsequent +/- effects on vehicle dynamics. The average Pilot is a great mall cruiser and now this lifted Pilot can handle some soft trails.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Are you taking these off road or just want to look cool? Lifting increases the odds of tipping in a tight curve or accident doesn't it?
Not only is it my daily, it’s perfect for back roads and trails. It’s no rock crawler nor do I intend for it to be. It gets me where I gotta go and I can have a little fun in between. Strive to be different people! Life is too short to stay stock! ??

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
We had a nice thread that gave a description of what to get and do ..we requested it to be a sticky weeks ago never happen this is HOW much the admins pay attention .....

1 - 20 of 46 Posts