Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Probably not that many on here. We have a 2017 Pilot EX-L and a 2017 Ridgeline RTL-T, and I have the Truxx 1.5" front lift on my Ridgeline. This is available for the Pilot. I like it on the truck, and think it would be fine on the Pilot as well. It rides great, made the truck feel a little bigger. I did lose some fuel efficiency, but I went to larger tires at the same time. There is a lot more info on lifts on the Ridgeline owners club site. The front end on both were basically identical when new so that should be a valid comparison.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Has anyone installed a 1.5" lift kit to a 2016 Honda Pilot? How does it look? any change in the ride?
Lift will give you the looks but will do very little in terms of added clearance or even bigger tires. Anything larger than 1 inch in diameter will have some level of rubbing and will require trimming of the wheel well components to some extent. Theoretically, you can fit 265/65R18 tire (30.5 inch in diameter or +2) but there will be rub and trimming will be required. I just bought 245/70R17 wheels and added 0.5 inch of clearance. Tires are 1.0 inch bigger in diameter and there is no rub without the lift. 1.5 inch lift would definitely make it look better though:) If you want the looks, Traxda is your best bet.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts