Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just made a trip on sunday, April 20 to look at a new puppy (English Springer Spaniel) to replace a pet we had to put down about 6 weeks ago. We went to Lexington, Ky from Evansville , IN to check out the pups at the breeders and for the breeder to check us out as "suitable parents". On the way we saw another sandstone pilot turning into a shopping area off of Man of War Blvd.
Just wondered if the pilot we say was a member of pilot.org.
We hope to go back in a few weeks to pick up a new additon to our family . Let me hear if you are out there.
Regards,
Bob
(sandman):D

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Omar, was that you??? :confused: :D

Sorry, but everytime I hear about a honda-pilot.org member spotting another Pilot owner and wondering who it might have been, I keep thinking about my experience with Looking for Omar :D ;)

·
Registered
900 Posts
It wasn't us. I think there is a Sandstone here in our subdivision though. Just wondering, where off ManOWar Blvd?
It goes almost all the way around the city so just telling us the street doesn't narrow down the area of town much.

I see a Pilot almost every day now on the road here in Lexington.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
re: pilot sighting

We got off I-75 south and turned left on ManofWar Blvd and went about 12 lights til we turned off on Armstrong Mill.
I don't see many Pilots in Evansville. I have seen 1 other Sandstone besides the one the dealer uses for a demonstrator.
I know of one Evergreen and Have talked to him on the phone but have not seen it or any others since last sept when we got ours.
We will probably be back in Lexington about 18th of May if all works out.
Regards,
Bob:rolleyes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts