Des Moines, Iowa: $1.59
Hartford, Connecticut: $1.74
Los Angeles, California: $1.87
Miami, Florida: $1.71
New Orleans, Louisiana: $1.57
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: $1.65
St. Louis, Missouri: $1.60
Washington, D.C.: $1.70

The lowest price nationwide was in Tulsa, Oklahoma, where a gallon of self-serve regular cost $1.49.

The highest was in the San Francisco Bay area, where a gallon cost $1.97.

:3: :3: :3:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Couldn't afford the gas it took to move to Tulsa... :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Sage said:
Couldn't afford the gas it took to move to Tulsa... :rolleyes:
I figure I could afford the gas to move there - but would have a hard time paying for all the gas I would need for my daily commute back to my job in Colorado!!! :2:

YMMV

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
colorider said:

I figure I could afford the gas to move there - but would have a hard time paying for all the gas I would need for my daily commute back to my job in Colorado!!! :2:

YMMV
Yepper!
That'd definitely put a strain on the ole' pocketbook.
:4:
:D

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
kemosabe said:
Besides, Tulsa spelled backwards is "A Slut"... :eek: (sorry, couldn't resist...) :)
You are BAD!!! (wish I would have thought of it first!!!)
:awais:

·
Registered
276 Posts
I'm only about 1.5 hours from Tulsa, but it wouldn't do any good to go fill up there because by the time I got home I will have wasted half a tank :rolleyes:

......prices here in SW MO are about the same. Some stations in Joplin, MO are even down in the $1.30 range.

And, Joplin spelled backwards is not 'a slut'.....:D All kidding aside, Tulsa is a great city.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts

[ S N I P P E D ]

And, Joplin spelled backwards is not 'a slut'.....:D All kidding aside, Tulsa is a great city.
Oh, I'm sure Tulsa is a fine city in the good ole heartland of America!!! :29: I just remember the Tulsa spelled backwards thing from a long time ago and the title of the thread was begging me to use it...!!! D'oh!!! ;) :p No offense of any kind was intended!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts