Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don’t adjust tire pressure by the display. Takes a few pounds before the sensor registers it on the display. Before you know it your under your mark. Since the tires come over inflated from the factory I thought I would adjust and see how accurate the display was. Going back to using my trusty gauge.

·
Banned
379 Posts
I always use a gauge myself. I keep it right in that little tray under my charge ports. Never fully trust the one at the air pump at gas stations either. Buy one and keep it handy.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Mine seems accurate. Whenever I stop by Costco Tire Center my buddy inflates my tires for me and it's usually spot on with the HUD.

·
Registered
2018 Pilot EX AWD
172 Posts
What I find interesting is that I have 2 different types of air gauges and they both read different pressures. I always go by the one that pops out though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just wanted to see how accurate and how sensitive the system was. 100% of the time I go by my gauge.

·
Registered
66 Posts
What I find interesting is that I have 2 different types of air gauges and they both read different pressures. I always go by the one that pops out though.

I heard the pop up ones arent accurate, and go with the ones that look like a meter or digital instead.

·
Registered
2018 Pilot EX AWD
172 Posts
I heard the pop up ones arent accurate, and go with the ones that look like a meter or digital instead.
Dang, really? I do have one that looks like a meter. I guess I’ll use that one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts