Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Varies by state, start gathering your documentation and contact a lemon law lawyer in your state...

Reactions: Tourist2012

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What happened ??
  • There is a clanking underneath on my 2019 EXL. Dealership in my area already attempted twice but after a while clanking goes back. It will be the third time when i will be bringing it back to the dealership next week. Just wondering if anyone already goes with the lemon law process.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Mikebudoy,

Just because you are having issues with your Pilot, don't lump all Pilots as 'unreliable'.

Do your Texas research on 'Lemon Law Buy-Backs' and good luck.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mikebudoy,

Just because you are having issues with your Pilot, don't lump all Pilots as 'unreliable'.

Do your Texas research on 'Lemon Law Buy-Backs' and good Of course there are still good Pilots out there. Read this forums and you will find a lot of issues. Am I wrong calling the Pilots unreliable?
Mikebudoy,

Do your Texas research on 'Lemon Law Buy-Backs' and good luck.
Just because you have a good experience of your Pilot, I cannot call them unreliable? I have several issues and you can find it here in this forum.
And i am asking those people who have gone through with the process. Not posting here and people will tell me just to do reasearch. SMH.

·
Banned
379 Posts
Sorry but I don't agree it's a lemon. A problem or two doesn't constitute a lemon. I think you're just bitter. Don't blame you for your frustration, but you'll get nowhere with this. Maybe try another dealer.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry but I don't agree it's a lemon. A problem or two doesn't constitute a lemon. I think you're just bitter. Don't blame you for your frustration, but you'll get nowhere with this. Maybe try another dealer.
That is why i am asking those who went through with the process. I am not asking with unfounded opinion.

·
Registered
2008 Honda Pilot EX-L 2013 Honda Pilot EX-L
790 Posts
I think people are a little too defensive of the Pilot. Yes it has issues. There is lots of unnecessary technology that is subject to failure in the car. There are lemons (believe it or not!). The OP may in fact have a lemon. I have no doubt there a plenty of people who have problems with their Pilots who are not on this forum. So perhaps instead of fiercely defending a car (yes...just a car) maybe try and help the OP. Worse case, he finds out that it doesn't qualify for a lemon buy back. I love my Pilot (2008) but I'm ok is someone else hates it. Remember, its just a car.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think people are a little too defensive of the Pilot. Yes it has issues. There is lots of unnecessary technology that is subject to failure in the car. There are lemons (believe it or not!). The OP may in fact have a lemon. I have no doubt there a plenty of people who have problems with their Pilots who are not on this forum. So perhaps instead of fiercely defending a car (yes...just a car) maybe try and help the OP. Worse case, he finds out that it doesn't qualify for a lemon buy back. I love my Pilot (2008) but I'm ok is someone else hates it. Remember, its just a car.
Shout out to you for understand
definitely true.

·
Registered
137 Posts
MOST of the responses here were helpful - contact and lemon law lawyer and educate yourself. What else do you want? It is very probable that no one here from Texas has filed a lemon law case....

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MOST of the responses here were helpful - contact and lemon law lawyer and educate yourself. What else do you want? It is very probable that no one here from Texas has filed a lemon law case....
well just disregard the post. because you are not from TX

·
Registered
109 Posts
you have better chance talking to a real lawyer instead of asking bunch of amateurs here on the forums. also be nice and reasonable to the dealership, give them a chance to fix the issues before pursuing lemon law

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
You generally will need to have worked with higher-tier support (Like regional or national level tech support). Basically that rules out incompetent local mechanics. Have you demanded escalation?

What you are dealing with is considered a subjective nuisance, and not a manufacturer’s defect.

Reactions: Aviator6
1 - 18 of 18 Posts