Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who do your own maintenance, I've been going through my Honda bin and have quite a few things left from my Pilot that are starting to take up shelf space. I'd return them to where I got them, but the time to do that has long gone, so here is what I have. PM me if interested as I do not check in here as often as I used to. Once they're gone they're gone

All parts are for 2011 Pilot EXL AWD

Upper and lower radiator hoses
Thermostat with gasket
Passenger side engine mount Honda OEM. (have to remove to do timing belt service) This is the part that bolts on the body (3 bolts) with bushing to connect to engine.
Timing belt tensioner. I may have 2 of these. With my prior luck I kept spares around.
K&N Air filter, clean and oiled ready to go
Engine crankshaft pulley bolt removal tool

So what will this cost you? I ask that you pay it forward when you can. That's it.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I missed a couple.

Accessory drive belt
Replacement Leather center console cover - Grey. Was sent 2 by Amazon and the seller did not want it back

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Updated list of what I have left:

Accessory drive belt (new)
Timing belt tensioners (new)
K&N Air filter, clean and oiled ready to go
Engine crankshaft pulley bolt removal tool

·
Registered
457 Posts
Shucks, missed out on the console cover. Thanks for paying it forward by the way and all your helpful comments over the years.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Down to the following:

Crank shaft pulley bolt removal tool
timing belt tensioners

I'll do a deep dive in my storage containers this weekend and see if I have anything else Pilot related.

My pleasure to pay it forward to you guys. Got lots of great tips and help here over the years.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I do have the tensioners (2) and will need to look to make sure I have not given away the crank shaft pulley bolt removal tool. Was getting ready to chuck them in to the scrap pile so good timing

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I did not have the opportunity to check on the bolt removal tool. I'll do that tonight. PM me your shipping info for the tensioner at a minimum and I can get it out this week

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Down to one tensioner left at this point.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts