Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I replaced power window control
I replaced switches
And replaced up and down motor and track.
My window wont go up or down.
Is there a reset. Or something I'm missing

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,194 Posts
Wiring?

You don't say what model year you have, so I've attached the relevant section from a couple of service manuals.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks for getting back. 2006 pilot ex drivers side front
I'm having the same issue my driver side also 2006 pilot was working 3/9/21 I was hooking up a amp so I disconnected the battery after everything I reconnected battery all my 3 windows work but my driver doesn't I can hear the clicking but nothing I seen videos and a thread on here saying push and hold down the driver switch and hold up but I'm guessing that's for the automatic up and down I'm not worried about that I'm worried about the window not going up or down at all , have you gotten yours to work

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I found out that if your little door light isn't plugged in window wont work. Crazy as sounds but is real!!!! Door needs complete electrical circuit. I replaced everything to read a blog elsewhere and find about little door light

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
I found out that if your little door light isn't plugged in window wont work. Crazy as sounds but is real!!!! Door needs complete electrical circuit. I replaced everything to read a blog elsewhere and find about little door light
This is true. Glad you found it.(y)

·
Registered
12 Posts
thanks I appreciate it , my light was connected after giving up and decided oh well I can't roll my window down I notice electrical tape this was like after 2-3 days trying anyways I saw the tape looks like the previous owners or whoever cut the power and put tape and I guess from me pulling the panel pulled the wire so I used a piece of 16 guage wire to make it a little longer and used Splicer clamp or whatever they're called and windows back in motion . Man it was the worse cause I don't about you but I go to bed thinking about it like what is wrong it was working but I'm happy it's working , again thanks for helping

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
thanks I appreciate it , my light was connected after giving up and decided oh well I can't roll my window down I notice electrical tape this was like after 2-3 days trying anyways I saw the tape looks like the previous owners or whoever cut the power and put tape and I guess from me pulling the panel pulled the wire so I used a piece of 16 guage wire to make it a little longer and used Splicer clamp or whatever they're called and windows back in motion . Man it was the worse cause I don't about you but I go to bed thinking about it like what is wrong it was working but I'm happy it's working , again thanks for helping
Glad you fixed it, but you seem even gladder, understandably.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts