Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2008 H Pilot
Researched changing signal flasher, but it is on back side of fuse block (drivers side)
Many saying don’t mess with can cause issues
Question!! Do I use load resistor and is there plug & play type any negative thoughts or reviews

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,193 Posts
The legendary comedian Henny Youngman had advice for those who try to retrofit exterior LEDs into 1st generation Honda Pilots.

·
Registered
73 Posts
2008 H Pilot
Researched changing signal flasher, but it is on back side of fuse block (drivers side)
Many saying don’t mess with can cause issues
Question!! Do I use load resistor and is there plug & play type any negative thoughts or reviews
I'd replaced my signal flasher years ago, it's still working fine and never had to replace any of my bulbs . You need LED Flasher to keep your turn signal from hyperflashing and load resistor for brake lamps so (Brake) light wont show up on your dash.
Its been awhile since I shopped for LEDs but I think you might be able to find bulbs that no longer require flasher or resistors to work properly.

If your going to replace the flasher, make sure to take your time. Remove as much plug out of fuse box as you can, the connectors are proprietary so can't really install them in the wrong spot.
I think some are having problems because they yank on the fuse block too hard, this might cause some of the wires to come loose out of the plastic plug or worse completely disconnect.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts