Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

Which headlights look better?

• 2016-2018 Elite LEDs

• 2019-2020 Touring/Elite LEDs

Results are only viewable after voting.
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

Registered
I went with a well-reviewed pair of LED bulbs in the stock halogen housings in our 2017 Touring Pilot. Low beams only at this point in time, but made a nice difference for $60. You can get cheaper ones, but they vary a lot in quality / beam pattern. Fool proof way is to buy the HID kit from xenondepot. I think they'd be a bit brighter than the low beam LEDs we have, but I'm not sure I really need anymore.
That's my take on it too. I have a 2016 EX-L with the stock projector beams and honestly, if I put the high beams on I get so much glare from road signs (and I mean, come on, we have WAYYYY too many useless roadsigns on our roads if we're being honest about it) that I can't imaging throwing even more light on them. I have been thinking about going to LED fog lamps, but for the money, just not in the cards right now. The stock setup is pretty great already.

Registered
That's my take on it too. I have a 2016 EX-L with the stock projector beams and honestly, if I put the high beams on I get so much glare from road signs (and I mean, come on, we have WAYYYY too many useless roadsigns on our roads if we're being honest about it) that I can't imaging throwing even more light on them. I have been thinking about going to LED fog lamps, but for the money, just not in the cards right now. The stock setup is pretty great already.
You can thank our lawsuit happy society for those signs. The first thing lawyers look at in auto accidents is signage in the area to try and get their client off because it wasn't installed properly.

Registered
If you look closely, you would also have to replace your fenders, 2 part chrome grille, painted bumper........ Most likely the entire front end must be rebuilt with new model parts.
I feel like I rained on the party. This post and the Black grille post.
fake news, the lights fit fine on the 2017-2018 bumper. many people have already done it.

please dont spread fake news. THE 2019+ HEADLIGHTS WILLLLLLLLLLLLLL FIT THE 2016-2018 BUMPER/FENDERS

you just buy the harness and everything is plug and play.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts