Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 Honda pilot touring I am looking to upgrade to LED headlights in kit The more research I do on readings the more confused I get because no website has the same rating for any LED headlights does any buddy have any good information on what is a good LED kit headlight for Honda pilot that they May have used and are very happy with them?

·
Registered
21 Posts
If you are just looking to change the bulbs, retrosolutions is who I used. I have used them on other vehicles with great results. They are very bright and have been holding up fine for over a year on the Pilot and about 2.5 years on my Titan.

20180702_173859.jpg
20180630_212443.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those pictures look awesome I just can’t seem to see at night anymore since I’ve got my 2017 Honda pilot does these bulbs come in a white higher wattage than original OEM pilot bulbs?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Those pictures look awesome I just can’t seem to see at night anymore since I’ve got my 2017 Honda pilot does these bulbs come in a white higher wattage than original OEM pilot bulbs?
These are stock replacements and they are much brighter than stock. I upgraded the low, high, fogs and reverse. No problem seeing at night with low and fogs on. The high beams turn it in to day.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts