Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a one owner 04 Pilot EX-L with 335K miles in excellent mechanical condition. All maintenance was done by dealer, as recommended by Honda, when scheduled. The previous owner was religious about servicing it, but taking care of the interior was not a priority and she loved her dogs. The leather seats are in very poor condition, so I am thinking of replacing the front and middle seats with seats from a salvage unit. My questions... are 03-08 seats interchangeable with bolt alignments. Second, are Acura MDL interchangeable, if so what years.. I would like to replace with seats that are not perforated, I think it is a better quality leather.

Thanks for any help

·
Registered
452 Posts
Try looking on car-part.com. Their search engine should only return compatible parts from a nationwide network of junkyards.

·
Registered
53 Posts
My leather seats have several rips in the driver and passenger sides. 2003 with 192k miles. I did some research a while back and covers seem to be the only reasonable option. I'd rather not have covers, so I'm just sticking with my ripped seats. I wouldn't try to find seats from a junkyard. Everything I read indicated the leather seats weren't that durable on these Pilots.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I have seen OEM replacements on ebay but never matched my color. Thought about aftermarket also. i have recovered seats before its not too bad.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
not for nothing the cloth seats in 06 EX are way more comfortable than my 15 EX-L ..I would swap them in a heart beat if I could..I hate those leather seats

1 - 9 of 9 Posts