Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in Canada having the same problems with saggy leather?

Have a Pilot on order coming with leather, wondering if I should change to cloth

rob

·
Registered
212 Posts
Yes, saggy leather in Canada.

Just finished the 1st 6000 km maintenance.
Compliant about the saggy leather, "Checked and Reported : Stretched leather seats are normal like leather couch ".

The saggy leather will happen within days (2 days from delivery).
In cold days (few days ago), the leather would not stretch back to normal, as someone hope. Incase you wondering/ask.

If you want to save $2,000+tax, and you sure you do not need the power driver seat and heated seats in winter. Then the cloth seats are more than enough.

I bought with leather mostly because the dealer that trade my car higher than others.
In my own opioion the grey cloth looks better than grey leather, but the saddle leather looks better than the cloth.

So it is a mix and match. Good luck.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Yes, saggy leather in Canada.

PChiu said:
Just finished the 1st 6000 km maintenance.
Compliant about the saggy leather, "Checked and Reported : Stretched leather seats are normal like leather couch ".

The saggy leather will happen within days (2 days from delivery).
In cold days (few days ago), the leather would not stretch back to normal, as someone hope. Incase you wondering/ask.

If you want to save $2,000+tax, and you sure you do not need the power driver seat and heated seats in winter. Then the cloth seats are more than enough.

I bought with leather mostly because the dealer that trade my car higher than others.
In my own opioion the grey cloth looks better than grey leather, but the saddle leather looks better than the cloth.

So it is a mix and match. Good luck.

Is Honda going to fix this problems, if it going to happen they are in for a battle with me.. how bad does it look?..

·
Registered
111 Posts
Ours didn't look bad for the first 1K kms or so, but now it is getting noticeably stretched. This is going to bug me, but I haven't squawked to the dealer yet.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmmm... this looks to be a problems then.. I talked to my service rep, and he said that Honda would take all the seats out if they had to to fix the problems.... I would complain big time.. If I have this problem I will let people know how they are going to fix it... I will not surrender!!

take care

rob:eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts