Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just out of curiosity, what is everyone using to maintain their leather seats and interior parts on their Pilots to help against cracks, wear and tear, etc.?

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
602 Posts
Zaino's "Leather in a Bottle."

·
Registered
289 Posts
Leather maintenance

Ditto-Zaino Leather cleaner and then conditioner. There are others that are good also, just make sure whichever one you use doesn't contain silicon.

·
Registered
11,113 Posts

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
I also use the Lexol cleaner and conditioner..I think it works well...

:29:

Attachments

·
Registered
920 Posts
jay said:
Doing a search on "leather conditioner" reveals a number of discussions on this. See http://www.piloteers.org/forums/sea...d=382610&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

I use the Lexol cleaner and the Lexol conditioner. I highly recommend you avoid the leather wipes. I tried the Meguiar's wipes, and ended up using the Lexol to clean up the mess they made.
Hmmm...never had a problem with the Meguiar wipes. In fact, I think they work pretty well. I am leary about using the lotion-like stuff because of the seat perforations. The product tends to get stuck in the holes.

Any suggestions on how to avoid this???

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
MG Pilot said:

Any suggestions on how to avoid this???
sit on the seat...the stuff in the perforations will stick to your clothes....:2: :2: :2:

·
Registered
330 Posts
Art said:
I also use the Lexol cleaner and conditioner..I think it works well...

:29:
I've been using Lexol for years. Works great for me!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Zaino

I used Zaino's "Leather in a Bottle" on the seats of my '93 Legend. The ol' girl's leather is in real bad shape . . . cracked from U.V. and dirty. Nothing could re-condition her seats, but "LIAB" cleaned the seats up decently and made 'em smell real nice.

I'll be applying "Leather in a Bottle" to my Pilot every couple of months. Hopefully, the leather finish will last a long time.

ammdaddy

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts