Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, I have been perusing this board for the better part of the last 30 days looking for one thing - Lease Information! While I have indeed received an ton of information that has only helped make me more excited to get this vehicle, I can't seem to get specifics on leasing. I have already placed an order for a Havasu Blue EX-L RES with a few options (December delivery) and I want to be armed with the latest financing options. I am almost positive I will be going with a lease, as I like to switch cars every 2-3 years. For those of you who have leased, if you could please respond with:

1. Model type (LX, EX-L RES, etc...)
2. Negotiated selling price (if any!!!)
3. Term (24, 36, 48 mo.)
4. Money Factor (i.e. equivalent interest rate)
5. Out of pocket money down
6. Monthly payment

Thanks guys/gals for all the info! Looking forward to being more than a lurker...:cool:

·
Registered
423 Posts
I leased in June
EXL
Paid sticker price
48 month lease/15000 miles a year
Not sure about interest rate(leased thru a friend and assumed was getting a good rate)
No money down. JUst 1st month payment
Total with GAP insurance is $494.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I leased my EX-L RES in June.
Paid Sticker price. $32,480
48 month lease/12000 miles a year
Money factor of .0025416 which eqautes to 6.10%
No money down, and included first month payment.
Total with GAP insurance is $476.
Used American Honda Finance.

Send me your e-mail and I will send you a handy excel
lease calculator.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I leased a SS EX-L with wheel locks (dealer wouldn't budge), roof rails, and cargo cover for MSRP + factory price on the options...

I traded in an Isuzu Rodeo for $6000 and paid 1st month to the dealer, nothing else out of pocket.

My payments are $340 for 36months with 15,000miles/year through Navy Federal credit union.

I couldn't be happier!!!

Scott

·
Registered
4 Posts
Oooops forgot something...The lease interest rate is 3.9%

Scott

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for everyone's quick reply...It seems that it would almost be better to buy it over 60 months at 3.9-4.9% and $5000 down. I think your payment only rises about 30 bucks a month and you own it 12 months later (assuming 48 mo. lease). It just doesn't seem like Honda is dealing on the leases...Would anybody have done it differently?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts