Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

Leak on Driver's Side Floor board after rain

4K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Sid The Kid 
#1 ·
I notice it there is water on the side running up too, not much. Weve had the windshield replaced twice. So far Ive tried replacing the weatherstrip across the top of the windshield. I also replaced the fasteners and trim piece down the side of the windshield as one flew off after the last windshield replacement. I still have water coming in and wondering if I should try to reseal the window itself. I checked the sunroof area for any drainage issues but not really sure what I should be looking for. Its very clean and seems ok.

#2 ·
Tubing for the forward sunroof drain may be dislodged in the a-pillar. You should be able to run water down that section and see it dribble under the car just forward of the front doorjamb. If not, the tubing is dislodged. Not a fun fix, but doable. I used to use speedometer cable for fixes like this, but nobody remembers what a mechanical speedometer cable even looks like anymore. String-trimmer line may be an option.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.