Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I currently have a leak in my windshield washer reservoir tank. There is anyway that I can replace the tank without removing the front bumper? I was looking for some videos but the one I found shows how to remove the bumper. Thank you for helping me with this! I really appreciate any suggestion!!

·
Registered
Glorificatus Oleum Mutante
12,819 Posts
Hello, I currently have a leak in my windshield washer reservoir tank. There is anyway that I can replace the tank without removing the front bumper? I was looking for some videos but the one I found shows how to remove the bumper. Thank you for helping me with this! I really appreciate any suggestion!!
Has the tubing been disconnected anytime recently? I had a leak and discovered that when I reconnected it, I did not push the tubing on all the way before slipping the clip over the end. It was half clipped on.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Yes there is, I posted a video here recently showing you how, when I find it I'll put a link to it here. Hang loose, I'll be right back.

[EDIT] Here it is, you have to move the PS reservoir out of the way.
(42) Whining Noise "Help It comes and goes" | Page 2 | Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums (piloteers.org)

·
Super Moderator
4,081 Posts
Yes there is, I posted a video here recently showing you how, when I find it I'll put a link to it here. Hang loose, I'll be right back.

[EDIT] Here it is, you have to move the PS reservoir out of the way.
(42) Whining Noise "Help It comes and goes" | Page 2 | Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums (piloteers.org)
That ‘12 alternator video you posted (which I can’t stop laughing about) with Astral Auto repair goes into moving the PS and windshield reservoir in their quest to get to the alternator.

·
Registered
2008 Piot SE FWD, 2015 Pilot LX 4WD. 2005 GSX-R1000
2,206 Posts
My dad was a great carpenter and home improvements kind of guy.....................

..............he'd have said:

'Just Caulk it!'

Reactions: road2cycle

·
Registered
Miss our 2005 Pilot
4,564 Posts
If you have a bore scope you could try to identify the leak point. Then you could have replacement parts on hand to make it a same day removal and repair.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts