Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

We have a 2011 Honda Pilot LX with around 100K miles on it. Today I noticed a slow leak on the ground and found out it's leaking from this hose. But have no idea what it is.

Can someone please tell me what this hose is for and what it's supposed to be attached to?

·
Registered
2004 Pilot EX-L
519 Posts
I don't know about your year model, but on my 2004, there's a tube that looks just like that, and it's the condensation drain for the air conditioner. Annoyingly it's right above the right front sway bar bushing, so the water hit it, and then runs down the frame rail. I wish mine dripped straight down onto the ground like yours.

·
Administrator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,845 Posts
I’m thinking its the ac condenser drain. If so it doesn’t hook to anything. Its doing what it‘s supposed to.

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know about your year model, but on my 2004, there's a tube that looks just like that, and it's the condensation drain for the air conditioner. Annoyingly it's right above the right front sway bar bushing, so the water hit it, and then runs down the frame rail. I wish mine dripped straight down onto the ground like yours.

Gotcha. Never noticed it before.

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
4,166 Posts
If you’re using the rear A/C, make sure it’s drain port is dripping condensation as well.

Reactions: Daltongang
1 - 5 of 5 Posts