Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
I replaced with p245 70 r16

Not too sure about that size but the p245 70 r16 set that I bought from Discount Tire (Pathfinder Sport AT made by Kumho for DT) leave plenty of clearance and visually really fill in the wheel wells. Beginning of the year I went on a 1000 mile road trip and the tires handled ice on the bridges leaving Charleston SC, snowy curvy back roads in Blowing Rock NC, and 100 mph passing speeds on the highway (just when passing LOL!). They have a 60,000 mile warranty and a very aggressive off road look for around $110 a piece.:nerd:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Still very happy with these tires......yesterday after dropping my wife off at the Charlotte Douglas International airport I drove home in a steady rain on HWY 485 and moderate to heavy traffic. I accelerated to go around a few slow autos in the fast lanes and when I was clear to change lanes I looked down I was going between 95-100 mph but it still felt like I was only going 85 mph. Granted, that stretch of 485 is very smooth but I was in complete control and the roads were very wet. I do not make a habit of going that fast even when the roads are dry but have an added level of confidence knowing that the tires cut through water with such ease at such high speeds.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts