Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about having a Labor Day Photo Contest? Summer is drawing to a close, and many of us will be heading off to fun places for this final weekend. :roadtrip:

Take an inspiring shot of your Pilot in action over this Holiday weekend, and post it here next Tuesday.

We can vote for our favorite, and the winner gets the front page spot to bask in all the glory. :claphead:

Fun idea? Whatayathink? :D

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
a2Pilot said:
How about having a Labor Day Photo Contest? Summer is drawing to a close, and many of us will be heading off to fun places for this final weekend. :roadtrip:

Take an inspiring shot of your Pilot in action over this Holiday weekend, and post it here next Tuesday.

We can vote for our favorite, and the winner gets the front page spot to bask in all the glory. :claphead:

Fun idea? Whatayathink? :D
Cool idea!!!! We can have florida_guy count the votes!!! :eek:

I LIKE IT!!!!:29:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Sounds good to me too. Now, if I can just remember to take my digital camera with me. Mrs. kbusaf, myself and the 2 "yongins" are going to Destin, Fl for the weekend.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
I will give the winner a set of foam pads for the center console. Get out those digital cameras!

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Now that it's Tuesday, (by the forum's timestamp), here are my entries. How many of us did this Labor Day weekend?

Attachments

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Honda hit a bullseye with the Pilot, didn't they?

Attachments

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
After all that shopping, we need to stop for refreshments.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Some of us got a history lesson in a national park.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
You never know who you'll run into on a Civil War battlefield.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
This house served as a hospital during the First and Second Battles of Manassas. So, who named the battles after the closest town, and who used the closest creek, the North or the South? For those expecting a creek name, this was part of the scene of the First and Second Battles of Bull Run.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Maybe that history lesson will help us after labor day. I hope all children get to attend a great school like I did.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Manassas

Jay: I grew up in Manassas- graduated from the old/old high school, which was next to the old court house. I think the population in 1953 (when I graduated from HS) was 2500, at the most. I went back in 1990, and it was unrecognizable.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
1of 2 entries:

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Martin Luther King

The SQUADron leader: borg's PILOT

Attachments

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
2nd entry

There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope. Bern Williams

Journey to the SUN

Attachments

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Another fun weekend up north. Here's mine:

Attachments

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Re: Manassas

kullenberg said:
Jay: I grew up in Manassas- graduated from the old/old high school, which was next to the old court house. I think the population in 1953 (when I graduated from HS) was 2500, at the most. I went back in 1990, and it was unrecognizable.
kullenberg,

I've been in Manassas since 1974, and parts of it now are unrecognizable to me. The population of Manassas is 35,000 now, and Prince William County is 330,000. There's been a lot of development in 30 years.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts