·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Attachments

·
Registered
509 Posts
SWEET! That Black sure is perty lookin'! Like the second picture best, with the Pilot all shined up, and the beatiful blue water and sky reflecting on the clearcoat!

That has to be PhotoShop induced - too beautiful to be true! Think I'll make that my wallpaper if you can send me at 1024 x 768?

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Swweeet Pics, PrG!!!!!! :18:

Must be rough living in paradise!!!!!!!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Great pics!!! I agree with SoapPlant - LOVE that picture #2!!

Do the words "extreme jealousy" mean anything to you?!?!?!

Scott

·
Registered
171 Posts
Once again another great set of vacation pics!

·
Registered
797 Posts
Looks great. Makes me long for a warm beach right now.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Actually, what else can you say about a picture of a beauty on the beach - other than:

Nice Headlights! :2:

·
Registered
509 Posts
kompers said:
Great pics!!! I agree with SoapPlant - LOVE that picture #2!!

Do the words "extreme jealousy" mean anything to you?!?!?!

Scott
Looks like it should be in a Honda Pilot commercial, doesn't it? Or at the least, a Corona commercial!

:7:

·
Registered
592 Posts
autobahn said:
Actually, what else can you say about a picture of a beauty on the beach - other than:

Nice Headlights! :2:
LOL.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
justacar said:
Prg, is Bellows still off limits to the public?
Actually, I thought it was, but the first two miles from the entrance is public beach and camp ground areas ... a lot of locals. Continuing further down the road is actually a gated entrance with a guard ...

A note from this weekend ... The public stretch of beach at Bellows is all drive and park right on the beach. Went with a group of 11 folks, my PILOT and 2 Honda Accords ... The PILOT's 4WD worked flawlessly in the sand ... 1 of the Accords that attempted to follow me got stuck and throughout the day we were helping other trucks out of the sand. One pickup was helplessly stuck ... the rear end's axle was resting on the sand and the wheels just spinning. It took a 4WD Chevy HD to pull it out ... It was a blast plowing through the sand drifting left and right; all four wheels stayed planted the entire time. I never had to engage the VTM lock at all ... of course I was cautious always situationally aware and of where I stopped the vehicle so the wheels wouldn't rest in deep sand. Nonetheless, I had a blast ...

Glad you all are enjoying the pics ... Just remember paradise is only paradise when there is no work involved ...

PrG

·
Registered
494 Posts
Hey PrG,

I didn't see these picts before now. Great detailing job. :4:

We used to call that beach just outside Bellows, Sherwood Forest.

Every once in awhile the Military would do their wargames and Romp though Sherwood Forest with their amphibious tanks. I heard it was an awsome thing to see.

Great Picts,
Aloha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts