Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Hi, Congrats! How's it going?

I got a 17 Elite. Also in LA. Got mine from Culver City, where about are you? any mods yet?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I got a 17 EX-L AWD from Pasadena Honda and added roof rails and cross bars, towing package, sun visor, running boards, wifi and working on adding a CD player.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi all, SO CAL area. I picked up a 17 AWD Touring. really love it. very nice ride, nice styling etc. some issues with minor things, but over all a great SUV so far. was really hard deciding between this or the Toyota Highlander. Went with the Pilot for the simple fact we liked the way it drove better than the Toyota. Just better handling, better throttle response, better options and warranty for less money than the Toyota. Only mods ive done so far, tinted windows and LED interior lighting.
here are some pics. see ya on the road.

·
Registered
8 Posts
congrats on ur new touring pilot. i also did the led lights in the interior (everything including driver and passenger doors) but i also did the LED low beams to match the DRL's and looks great. since our model comes with old yellow lights which i dont get?!! even a car like toyota corolla has led's! im also comtemplating changing the fog lights to a yeallow led light . what do u think?

·
Registered
21 Posts
congrats on ur new touring pilot. i also did the led lights in the interior (everything including driver and passenger doors) but i also did the LED low beams to match the DRL's and looks great. since our model comes with old yellow lights which i dont get?!! even a car like toyota corolla has led's! im also comtemplating changing the fog lights to a yeallow led light . what do u think?

i want to change out my lights to LEDs, but i keep reading so many good/bad things about certain models. cant decide.

i did the yellow fog lights. love it, easy to change. go for it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i want to change out my lights to LEDs, but i keep reading so many good/bad things about certain models. cant decide.

i did the yellow fog lights. love it, easy to change. go for it.
i got these fanless ones for the pilot. not bad good match with drl's. 3 year warranty longest offered iv seen.

do u have pics of the yellow fog lights? r they led 's ?

·
Registered
21 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm in the LA area as well and I have a month-old Pilot :)

- 2018 AWD EX-L Modern Steel Metallic with Black leather (stock)

Haven't added anything to it but I'm highly considering the roof rails and crossbars like ASAP. Taking a little trip in 2 weeks down to Rocky Point (Sonora,Mexico) and I'd like to maybe get a cargo bag up there since the cargo area inside is not that roomy if we use the 3rd row seating. On that note, any recommendations/suggestions?

I thought about purchasing the parts online and just having the dealer install them for me. The parts directly through Honda are much more pricey vs. buying them online.

·
Registered
21 Posts
This is in Pico Rivera CA in a small dirt road leading to a river bed. Yes a vinyl wrapped it and the top along with the yellow turning signals by my friends at premium auto styling.

·
Registered
21 Posts
This is in Pico Rivera CA in a small dirt road leading to a river bed. Yes a vinyl wrapped it and the top along with the yellow turning signals by my friends at premium auto styling.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey all. Near Pasadena, just bought a 2016 Pilot EX-L AWD. Adding OEM roof rails and getting Yakima cross bars soon. Plan on tinting the front just a tad, it gets warm on long road trips

1 - 19 of 19 Posts