Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a quick search and didn't find anything on these. I was flipping through my manual to find out what all needs to be done during my next visit to the dealership. I noticed 2 L brackets about half way up in the glove box. I was thinking a laptop might fit there but I don't know why Honda would put them there.

What are these for or are you all using them for anything?

Thanks
Paul

·
Admin Du Jour ®
989 Posts
They're the clips holding the bumpers on the opposite side so the box doesn't swing all the way to the floor. You pull 'em out (along with some screws) to remove the box.

Odd design, yes, but they are easy to grab and remove :)

·
Registered
920 Posts
TheWorm said:
They're the clips holding the bumpers on the opposite side so the box doesn't swing all the way to the floor. You pull 'em out (along with some screws) to remove the box.

Odd design, yes, but they are easy to grab and remove :)
In fact, you need to remove them to replace the pollen filter...for you DIYs out there-

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys;

I actually noticed that when I went out for lunch :). I took a closer look at them. I was thinking it would be nice if I could find a binder or book that will fit up there to keep different directions to places I go to. I always have directions printed out all over my pilot to those places I go, just not often enough to be 100% sure on how to get there again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts