Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2006 EX-L, RES
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FYI, (and in case it hasn't already been posted here), KYB has a rebate going on through the end of September. Requires purchase of two pairs of shocks and/or struts (well, 4 items, anyway). The submission form is here. Be aware that you have to have the item info stickers w/bar code from the box ends.

FWIW, Rock Auto had the hands-down lowest price I could find online when I did struts for my 2006 a week or so ago. I didn't even check anyone else when I was ready to buy shocks. As always, YMMV.

·
Registered
63 Posts
FYI, (and in case it hasn't already been posted here), KYB has a rebate going on through the end of September. Requires purchase of two pairs of shocks and/or struts (well, 4 items, anyway). The submission form is here. Be aware that you have to have the item info stickers w/bar code from the box ends.

FWIW, Rock Auto had the hands-down lowest price I could find online when I did struts for my 2006 a week or so ago. I didn't even check anyone else when I was ready to buy shocks. As always, YMMV.
What are they charging? I have an 06 too

·
Registered
2006 EX-L, RES
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Update- I just tried to submit my rebate and it wouldn't go through- I believe it is because all four units have to be purchased at one time, on one invoice. I bought struts and shocks as two separate orders. Oh well.

·
Registered
12,789 Posts
Update- I just tried to submit my rebate and it wouldn't go through- I believe it is because all four units have to be purchased at one time, on one invoice. I bought struts and shocks as two separate orders. Oh well.
I hate it when they hoodwink customers procedurally like that. 😡

·
Registered
2006 EX-L, RES
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually, I may be wrong. I thought it was kicking me out because of submitting two separate invoices, but turns out it was re-sending a new email notification code every time I went to resubmit, but it kept the original code in the field every time, and I just clicked past it. I tried it again using a newly-sent code, and it accepted the submission. We'll see whether or not it gets approved.

·
Registered
12,789 Posts
Keep us posted as to if KYB honors your well-deserved rebate. Hope they do.

·
Registered
12,789 Posts

·
Registered
2006 EX-L
10 Posts
Nice, I got front strut assemblies and rear shock absorbers from rockauto recently. Will have to see if mine goes through. Thanks!
For others looking to send a rebate in - purchase needs to be between August 1 and September 30, 2022, and you can submit until October 15, 2022. I ordered mine mid July so I was rejected, oh well

·
Registered
167 Posts

Too bad the rebate is on a set of 4 items. I did my rear last year and am now looking at replacing the struts, so this caught my eye.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts