Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to register my problems in the Knowledge Base for the past few days to no avail. :confused:

If Honda is checking the Knowledge Base I'd like my issues to be registered so they can be corrected on my Pilot as well as future ones.

Anyone else having problems registering to an issue? I keep getting a database error????? :confused: Admin ???

·
Registered
592 Posts
I submitted the 'clicking sound' problem in the knowledge base, late last week without any problems, FWIW.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Cheesehead:

I've been trying to register my [few] problems [with Explorer 6.0] also but get same error as you evidently are. I'm not computer savy enough to figure out whether it's me or the web site. Or maybe it's 'cause I'm a displaced cheesehead and it's something genetic with cheeseheads. :confused:

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Hmm, I've tried several times, everything seems to work fine. Mind you, according to my logs, the database was down a couple of times today.

-admin.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Maybe its another Netscape v. less than 6.0 problem.

·
Admin Du Jour ®
989 Posts
My test w/IE6 on Win

I just did this test entry and it went in w/o giving an error.

But the system loaded a bunch of registry and symptom entries itself; it appears it pulled them from the MDX database (using entry #14 as the cross-referenced field). No usernames (except those registered on both sites) appear, but the text of the registry/symptoms do.

Weird.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Re: My test w/IE6 on Win

TheWorm said:
I just did this test entry and it went in w/o giving an error.

But the system loaded a bunch of registry and symptom entries itself; it appears it pulled them from the MDX database (using entry #14 as the cross-referenced field). No usernames (except those registered on both sites) appear, but the text of the registry/symptoms do.

Weird.
I logged a new Problem earlier and it also ended up with several "out-of-thin-air" symptoms and resolutions. Something isn't right with it. I stated the same thing in another forum about it looking like the extras where from the acuramdx site. Hopefully, this will get sorted out soon.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Still jacked

The knowledge base definitely has issues. I opened an Air Deflector issue and ir immediately attached 8 resolutions for a squeaky seat from the MDX forum. I actually did it twice since the first time it added these same type of entries.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I still haven't been able to register anything. I can view the issue but when I go to register to it, it bombs out with database errors. I'm running IE 6.0.2600.0000 if that is of any help.

I had this issue once before with an online class that I had taken. I had inadvertently hit the backspace key in IE and was shot back several screens and from that point on I had issues. :confused:

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
I have cleaned up the knowledge base from the residuals of acuramdx.org's kb. Let me know if you are still experiencing problems.

admin.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still not working......for me anyway. If I go to the knowledge base and to item #4 regarding blotchy paint and click on "register it", I still get the database error message......a message has been dispatched to our technical staff.

I'm now trying this from work and I get the same error whether doing it from here or at home. :confused:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts