Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading several postings about the auto detailing product called "Klasse", I went searching for it. It was not at any local auto parts store, so I gave up and turned to the Internet. I found a 33 ounce bottle for 39.99$ at an online store in Tampa Florida. One week later I recieved the Product. I soon learned that 33 ounces will probably wax 33 pilots.

Yesterday, I loaded the DVD player with Monster's Inc and secured my two year old in the car seat. I washed and waxed the car before the movie was over!

I was very pleased with the one step process. I waxed the entire car including windows, bumpers, mirrors ect... No streaking, no paste getting stuck in cracks ect... An excelent product. After finishing, I gave the bottle to my neighbor to try out. He waxed his 1995 Dodge Caravan. When he was finnished I was amazed! His car looked like new! I asked him if he was going to sell it now and get a pilot!

Excelent Product!:4:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Can you tell me more about the application. Did you wash off or rub off? Did you wash the pilot first? At what web site did you find this product?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I washed the car with liquid carwash saop, and dryed with a shami skin. Once dry I applied the product, and wiped off with a terricloth towel (bar mop towel.) I found the product Klasse by using the Google search engine at Google.com. I typed in Klasse Auto Polish and several vendors came up. Follow the instuctions exactly.. do not over apply this product. It works fine... Good luck
:D

·
Registered
919 Posts
Plenty of Klasse fans over at the Autopia site (www.autopia.org). You may want to have a look to see if you can pick up any tips to make your Klasse experience even better.

Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts