Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2019 less then 8000 miles. I loved my old pilot. Never had issues. I have to put so much pressure on the gas pedal to get my car to move. City driving so painful . Freeway driving is not so bad. Any suggestion? About ready to sell car it's so bad. Help!

·
Registered
9,436 Posts
Make sure your green Econ button is not pressed. This acts as a governor, restricting acceleration for fuel economy purposes.

·
Registered
9,436 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Piot SE FWD, 2015 Pilot LX 4WD. 2005 GSX-R1000
2,063 Posts
I don't see how the Eco mode would make it harder to press a gas pedal?

Me thinks something else going on here?

·
Registered
9,436 Posts
Hopefully the OP's silence means all is good now and the back is on the way to recovery.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
9,264 Posts
If it wasn't the floor mat (it can be embarrassing to admit, I know), then it's a trip to the orthopedist.

·
Registered
9,436 Posts
Or, to the chiropractor.
I'd rather stay in pain than let a chiropractor touch me. Only ever made it worse.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
After a drive, please let us know what you think.
It worked turned off eco. Its like a different car
I don't see how the Eco mode would make it harder to press a gas pedal?

Me thinks something else going on here?
It worked! I turned off ECO. My car drives totally different! No more back pain, at least caused by my 2019 pilot. Such a smooth ride. It was what I expected a car with less then 7000 miles to drive like. The sluggish drive is gone no more putting so much pressure on gas pedal. Thank you ! :)
Alternatively, you could go to a Volvo dealer.
Never! Over priced and maintenence is a nightmare.

·
Registered
9,436 Posts
I'm glad that's all it was!
😁👍

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
9,264 Posts
It worked turned off eco. Its like a different car

It worked! I turned off ECO. My car drives totally different! No more back pain, at least caused by my 2019 pilot. Such a smooth ride. It was what I expected a car with less then 7000 miles to drive like. The sluggish drive is gone no more putting so much pressure on gas pedal. Thank you ! :)

Never! Over priced and maintenence is a nightmare.
But now you're killing the planet. Oh well, some things have to be sacrificed. :)

At least balance out your karma by putting one of these stickers on your Passport.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts