Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2016 pilot owner add me to the list just started a few days ago. Change FOB battery went away came back next day. Charged car battery went away for 3 days came back. The great mystery will there be an answer.

·
Registered
75 Posts
You have a bad push button switch. You probably have a message that says Keyless Start System Problem. Just had that happen last week and the dealer replaced it under my Extended warranty.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hello there and welcome aboard the forums. I hope you figured it out by now!

·
Registered
3 Posts
You have a bad push button switch. You probably have a message that says Keyless Start System Problem. Just had that happen last week and the dealer replaced it under my Extended warranty.
I buy the push buttom at wholesalehondaparts.com part No:
35881-TG7-702 Switch Assembly, Engine Start & Stop, problem solve 😁

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have Honda Pilot 2016. I have the message (Keyless Entry System Problem). The walk-away door auto lock feature stopped working. My dealer successfully fixed the problems:

Pay attention to the followings:

• When the dealer scans your car, nothing will be detected!.
  • My dealer replaced the unit coded: 35881-TG7-A03 SW ASSY START STO (this is how it appears on my invoice)
  • After installment of the new unit, the dealer re-programmed all the keys (driver 1 and driver 2).
Things went back to normal:The alert message is gone and the walk-away auto-lock feature successfully became functional again.

I hope this helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts