Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Suddenly, I am unable to lock my 2014 Pilot with the key fob. I can lock it with the power locks by pushing the button on the door. I can unlock with the fob. When I try to lock, the red light on the fob flashes, so it does not seem to be a problem with the fob. The car is not reporting any open doors. I have opened and closed all four doors, the hatch, and the rear window. I manually latched the hatch just to make sure is looks like it is latching properly. Any ideas? Seems like something is not latched properly, but I cannot find what. Any ideas? When I try to lock with the fob, the tail lights do not turn on. When I lock with the "manual" power locks, everything is secure, but I do notice that the lights inside the car stay on.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Open and close the hood also .. I found this out on Saturday myself the bugger would not lock with it not fully closed.
And you double checked the clearance on the tail gate latch to make sure there is nothing there to jam the door ?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After a few days, it started working again. Something must have been making it think it wasn't latched that eventually cleared after some use.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts