Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...for new potential member(s). Over the past weekend I was sitting in my Pilot at the local butchers waiting on Mr. Alloces when a guy that just left the shop himself walked in front of us, then turned around and directly approached us. I rolled down the window and he said "So, How Do you like the Car?"

Wow that felt good!! I smiled and thought if he only knew, he had asked the right person. I told him I loved it and that it was so versatile and that I really enjoyed it. I reached down to grab a hondapilot.org business card and realized that they hadn't made it from the house into the Pilot yet, so I told him all about it and what a great wealth of knowledge and resources was available here. All I can do is hope that he remembers the address and checks it out!!! He was very nice and seemed to genuinely appreciate the info :D

Incidentally he asked if I missed the option of having a sunroof too terribly much. I told him, somewhat considering I had and enjoyed one in my last car but that he could get one aftermarket if it was that important or hope that maybe the 2005's would have one and have it put in at that point by the dealer. I had hoped one would be added in 2004 and he agreed but that it didn't look that way.

If you are already here, WELCOME and enjoy!!!!! If not HURRY UP!!! :D

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Alloces said:
...for new potential member(s). Over the past weekend I was sitting in my Pilot at the local butchers waiting on Mr. Alloces when a guy that just left the shop himself walked in front of us, then turned around and directly approached us. I rolled down the window and he said "So, How Do you like the Car?"

Wow that felt good!! I smiled and thought if he only knew, he had asked the right person. I told him I loved it and that it was so versatile and that I really enjoyed it. I reached down to grab a hondapilot.org business card and realized that they hadn't made it from the house into the Pilot yet, so I told him all about it and what a great wealth of knowledge and resources was available here. All I can do is hope that he remembers the address and checks it out!!! He was very nice and seemed to genuinely appreciate the info :D

Incidentally he asked if I missed the option of having a sunroof too terribly much. I told him, somewhat considering I had and enjoyed one in my last car but that he could get one aftermarket if it was that important or hope that maybe the 2005's would have one and have it put in at that point by the dealer. I had hoped one would be added in 2004 and he agreed but that it didn't look that way.

If you are already here, WELCOME and enjoy!!!!! If not HURRY UP!!! :D
Good to hear about continued efforts to recruit new members! It's too bad so many folks don't know what they're missing. Here's hoping your fellow butcher shop customer will make himself known on this site!

I'm starting to see more Pilots, more consistently, just lately, as I go about my normal business. (Wonder if there's a little spike in sales, with clearance of 2003's ?) Got to get more "business cards" printed and in the car, ready to hand out!

P.S. Alloces, aren't you one and the same person as "klowry"? [I recognize your fairy avatar] Why the change in user name? (Apologies in advance if you already had answered this question in an earlier post that I missed!) I remember you well from our Pilot luncheon--I really enjoyed meeting and socializing with you!

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Alloces: What color was the guy's Pilot and did he have it with him? :8:

Ziploc: Yes, Alloces is also known as The Piloteer formerly known as klowry... :p

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kemosabe,

He didn't yet have a Pilot, he was coontemplating purchase :)

And I had already Pm'ed Ziploc about her question, I wasn't being rude ;)

Also now that you are a moderator, HELP!!! I keep getting these [email protected]$M Failed to connect to destiantion screens on this site. ARRGGGG!

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Alloces: Many humble apologies, but any server or database hiccups (the reason you and everyone else is getting those error messages) is beyond the powers of the Moderators -- it's in the hands of the Administrators (admin and TheWorm)... :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts