Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2021 is at the dealer to fix a rattle in the 3rd row and drivers door wind noise. They gave me a 2020 Pilot Limited as a loaner.

The loaner has no wind noise around the drivers door and A-pillar like mine, so I know there is hope.

Also, in the loaner, at a stop light, I tested the 0-60 acceleration and was able to light up both front tires on dry pavement. So, that is working well..

·
Registered
11,369 Posts
The doors can be adjusted. Most common problem is the hinge bolts are loose and need tightening.

Reactions: allenga

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wonder. I would think these dealers have a Honda database where they keep track of all this issues and the resolution so every Honda tech is not starting from scratch trying to figure things out. I know they have a Tech line to call.

·
Registered
2021 Pilot SE AWD
9 Posts
My 2021 is at the dealer to fix a rattle in the 3rd row and drivers door wind noise. They gave me a 2020 Pilot Limited as a loaner.

The loaner has no wind noise around the drivers door and A-pillar like mine, so I know there is hope.

Also, in the loaner, at a stop light, I tested the 0-60 acceleration and was able to light up both front tires on dry pavement. So, that is working well..
Were your issues ever resolved?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts