Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

I am new to the forum and looking for some insights specifically around accessories:
  • Best rubber floormats for the pilot, and who has the best price?
  • The Pilot I purchased does not have a roof rack. What is the best type to get w/ crossbars; also best price?
  • The Pilot I purchased also does not have running boards / nerf bars. Any suggestions on best option/price?
On a separate note I've started to do some reading on Apple Car Play. Is it possible to get that installed in this vehicle? Assuming I would need to go to a local auto electronics store to do this. Any idea on the costs?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Honestly I get the best prices for most OEM parts on either Amazon or Ebay... Figure out whether you want OEM or not for the parts and google the part number/item number, that's how I come up with the best price.

-We have OEM rubber floormats. They are pretty good. I'm sure weathertechs are nicer but not worth replacing what came with the vehicle.
-I bought the OEM side rails and crossbars. I'd definitely go OEM with a roof rack, if you go Yakima or Thule the bars will be clipped to the doors which pushes whatever you mount really far forward.
-I got Westin side steps... the same ones that really tucked up to the body of the Traverse look awful on the Pilot. If I had to do again I'd get the lighted OEM ones.
-For Car Play, check out NavTool.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Just a suggestion you may also want to try calling your local junkyards. I was able to score some pristine OEM running boards for $100, they matched the garnish on top of my rear bumper.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts