Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a SBP EX and I'm now a proud Pilot owner. I know I won't get a "Great color choice" comment from Jay (and some others), since it's not silver, but hey, I liked everything so far :D

This site has been so helpful during the entire process! I'll of course visit here often (when I'm not in the Pilot) and share my experiences with the old/new members, and order that honda-pilot.org sticker when it becomes available again...

·
Registered
725 Posts
I Think You've Made A Great Choice

I think Sagebrush Pearl is the best color choice for the PILOT... and as an EX owner myself - I say congratulations!!!!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Re: I Think You've Made A Great Choice

PILOTinginCO said:
I think Sagebrush Pearl is the best color choice for the PILOT... and as an EX owner myself - I say congratulations!!!!
Here's to Sagebrush Pearl! :7: :7:

So what if it doesn't hide dirt as well as SS. I don't consider it a chore to wash my Pilot frequently. No offense to all the SS Pilots out there, and I know there's a lot of ya'll out there. :2:

·
Registered
65 Posts
I picked up my 2004 EX-L RES 10/14 and very happy love the truck.

But I am very upset downright pissed off on the crap tires Honda put on what is or very near the most expensive vechicle Honda sells under it's name plate. Intergrity is by far the worst tire Goodyear makes, rated poor by every reviewer, what were they thinking???

This morning I am calling Honda and *****ing not the dealer who has been kind and should not be subjected to my wrath, they didn't build the car. I am planning on replacing them ASAP.
:3:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts