Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after looking for a SUV for the past 3 years and just waiting for the right opportunity..... we finally got the 2004 Honda Pilot EX-L w/ RES in Silver. Our first choice for a SUV was the MDX, but for the value that the Pilot offers.... it's just too hard to pass it up. We purchased this vechile for my wife.... and we happen to get the deal on her birthday. :D We are both very happy with the Pilot and can't wait to enjoy every minute of it.

I have to say... this site/forum was so helpful with our pricing and buying decision. Thanks to everyone for your help!

Pictures to follow..... :D

·
Registered
725 Posts
Congrats!!!!!

You and Mrs. "vluu21" should be very happy with your choice.

Me and Mrs. PILOTinginCO have been extremely happy with our PILOT and we've had it just over a year and have more than 27,000 miles on it!

Happy Driving fellow PILOTeer!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Congrats!!!!!!

Im still waiting for my pilot as opted for the 2004 EXL Sandstone metalic

·
Registered
25 Posts
Cool! I'm still waiting on my LX but would absolutely love to have the model you snagged. Enjoy!

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Welcome and Congrats. I love my Silver EX-L RES. The D.C. area group is putting together a meet & greet for October 18; hope you can make it. Check out Homepage News for details.

:needpics:

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
congrats...you go the best color ;)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the kind words..... can't wait to get all the accessories on the new Pilot. I just ordered the following:

- OEM Chrome Side Steps (Wife wanted these)
- Cargo liner for the trunk
- Half Nose Bra

Got a good deal on all these @ www.discounthondaparts.com
Free shipping with anything over $200. Not shabby... plus they had the lowest internet prices for OEM stuff.

Be sure to snap plenty of pictures when it's sunny. :cool:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Good luck with the new pilot, I can't wait for my new black pilot ex-l with dvd.

Actually I am sorta glad to be waiting with Isabel heading in my direction.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Glad we were able to pickup our Pilot from the dealer before "Isabel" hit our area. It's inside our garage right now.... hopefully it's safe from the hurricane? Pictures to follow after Isabel.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well... after Isabel, accessories finally arriving, having time to install them, and getting a chance to take pictures... "Here you go".

- OEM Chrome Side Steps
- Half Nose Bra
- Rear Cargo Cover

Enjoy.....

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Side shot

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Interesting angle

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Last one....

Attachments

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
vluu21 said:
Last one....
Congratulations, vluu21!

Has anyone spoken to you yet about how great chrome bumper garnish looks on silver?

Also, seeing that your in Virginia, with some kind of association to Maryland, any chance that you'll be toting around any banjos in that beautiful silver Pilot?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Nice pictures! Glad you are enjoying the new Pilot.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah... I would love to put the chrome garnish on the Pilot, but it's hard to drop another $300+ dollars for that accessory. Think the chrome side steps ... did the "extra" for my wife and I. We are very happy with the out come.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts