Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Folks me and the wife just picked up our Pilot on Tuesday 4/1 and let me tell you we love this vehicle. I got the Silver Ex w/ cloth no nav or anything like that I can pop all that stuff in myself I wanted to keep the payment low. We had a 2000 CR-V which I hated more than anything. The pilot is like a different animal than the CR-V. I guess the only downside to the pilot is I can only afford to lease it financing would of been in the mid to high 500's a month so I had to go with a 48 mos lease. I was wondering if most people on this forum lease or finance. Aslo I am planning to add some accessories nothing too crazy after all this is mainly my wifes car, I just get to pay for it like most of the husbands on this forum. My real toy is below this baby is fully blown and cranks out 460 HP at the rear wheels and seems to not eat gas but drink gas even when its not running.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
We financed our pilot. $4000 down and our payments are $446. for 6 years. :( Oh well, we are happy.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
lotagguts said:
Well Folks me and the wife just picked up our Pilot on Tuesday 4/1 and let me tell you we love this vehicle. I got the Silver Ex w/ cloth no nav or anything like that I can pop all that stuff in myself I wanted to keep the payment low. We had a 2000 CR-V which I hated more than anything. The pilot is like a different animal than the CR-V. I guess the only downside to the pilot is I can only afford to lease it financing would of been in the mid to high 500's a month so I had to go with a 48 mos lease. I was wondering if most people on this forum lease or finance. Aslo I am planning to add some accessories nothing too crazy after all this is mainly my wifes car, I just get to pay for it like most of the husbands on this forum. My real toy is below this baby is fully blown and cranks out 460 HP at the rear wheels and seems to not eat gas but drink gas even when its not running.
Welcome to the board, lottaguts! Congratulations on your new Pilot! You and I have the same Silver EX. Very sharp-looking silver truck, too....would you believe I also have a silver truck?

But, truthfully, I was expecting to see a nice picture of your "latest toy"--the Pilot. How about posting one?

·
Registered
900 Posts
Welcome lotagguts. What's your VIN?

·
Registered
409 Posts
A Big Honda-Pilot.org Welcome!

Hi lotagguts & welcome...

Wonderful to hear that you are so happy with your new toy...we are looking forward to seeing pictures of your new family member when you get them. Like your hot truck too...bet it pins your ears back.

See you in the Gallery forums when you get those pictures. Welcome to the family!

Don & Brenda

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No digi pics yet

Yes I will post some pics as soon as a get a chance to snap some photos of the Pilot this weekend. Its kinda hard to get a chance to do when I am now working all day just to pay for the damn thing LOL!! I will upload some soon. What you think of my toy I love my truck the thing is bad ass. I am a CHEVY guy and now a Honda guy too what a wierd mix??

·
Registered
771 Posts
I will be leasing as well (not many of us here). I got a base price of 2,950.00 and will lease for 15,000/48.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts