Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been debating for 2 months about a new SUV. I finally decided this morning to go ahead and get a new pilot. I was torn between the pilot and the 2003 mdx. I went to a new dealer here in northeast ohio to place my order and was I in for a shock...They have 14 Pilots in stock and are selling them at MSRP with no forced options. I have been following this forum (as a guest) while researching which SUV to buy....and i was expecting a 2-3 month wait. I completed the whole transaction in about 2 hours, i will be picking my pilot up on thursday after the options i wanted are installed. So if anyone is looking for available Pilots , i would honestly suggest calling Classic Honda at 330-442-7000. I dealt with a young man named Nick. They have only been opened 3 weeks, so i don't know if they got a large allotment of pilots or what.
Btw I went with the white ex-l with res, fog lights, side steps.

I cant wait till thursday.. have my checklist already from a previous post... what a great site

·
Registered
592 Posts
Congrats OhioPilot. Welcome.

I am sure you would have been happy with either of your 2 choices.

OhioPilot said:
I have been debating for 2 months about a new SUV. I finally decided this morning to go ahead and get a new pilot. I was torn between the pilot and the 2003 mdx. I went to a new dealer here in northeast ohio to place my order and was I in for a shock...They have 14 Pilots in stock and are selling them at MSRP with no forced options. I have been following this forum (as a guest) while researching which SUV to buy....and i was expecting a 2-3 month wait. I completed the whole transaction in about 2 hours, i will be picking my pilot up on thursday after the options i wanted are installed. So if anyone is looking for available Pilots , i would honestly suggest calling Classic Honda at 330-442-7000. I dealt with a young man named Nick. They have only been opened 3 weeks, so i don't know if they got a large allotment of pilots or what.
Btw I went with the white ex-l with res, fog lights, side steps.

I cant wait till thursday.. have my checklist already from a previous post... what a great site

·
Registered
900 Posts
Hey, welcome! Boy are you lucky! Most of us waited a while..
I look forward to seeing your VIN soon! (See link in my signature below)

·
Registered
465 Posts
Sounds like you have done your homework! The checklist is really important. Also, have you checked out the Did You Know, I Did Not Know That thread? Lots of good tips there.

I have had my Pilot one month and have 2,500 miles on her. Every day I get in it and pinch myself. This is the best vehicle I have ever owned! I have never hand washed cars, until now.

You will enjoy being an active member of this forum. I feel like I have joined a great big happy family!

:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the welcome.... this site and the mdx site are the best...i really did like some of the new features on the 2003 mdx (stability control, capable of both RES and Navi, etc.) and price wasn't the deciding factor (it was a factor though), i simply think the Pilot looks more like an SUV

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry missed the Vin post.. i will post the VIN this weekend to your VIN list

·
Registered
57 Posts
Good luck OhioPilot! I'm trying to get you more luck since you used a lot up on finding your Pilot so easily. I waited several months for mine. You will love it.

I guess you are in northern ohio. Too far to make it to a Kentucky meet. But then again, the Pilot is made for driving.

Have FUN!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts