Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Honda Pilot LX
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Y’all, I just took a huge plunge and purchased this 2006 Pilot. I could’ve gone for a much newer and more costly vehicle, but this jewel had only 65,000 miles, and one little old man owner!! The timing belt was replaced last month. Its also dark green! After reading all the great reviews on this classic, and falling in love with the roomy interior, I went for it. I’m having a multimedia head unit, backup camera, and new speakers installed. Started looking for fun customization options... that’s how I found this forum! I pick up the new Mom-Mobile Saturday, and I am so excited.
So, advice? Thoughts? Hit me with all the goods friends!

Cheers!

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
9,237 Posts
🦄 A unicorn!

For now, don't forget to ask the previous owner for service records, and run the VIN for any recalls. We can get to the rest later.

Its also dark green!
You must no longer refer to its color by its pedestrian generic name. From now on tell everyone it's "Aberdeen (as in northern Scotland) Green Metallic." :D

And welcome to the forum. :)

·
Registered
9,349 Posts

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
9,237 Posts

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
3,820 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Looks like you found a keeper.

·
Registered
2006 Honda Pilot LX
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
🦄 A unicorn!

For now, don't forget to ask the previous owner for service records, and run the VIN for any recalls. We can get to the rest later.

You must no longer refer to its color by its pedestrian generic name. From now on tell everyone it's "Aberdeen (as in northern Scotland) Green Metallic." :D

And welcome to the forum. :)
Aberdeen Green Metalic for life! 🙌🏽 Haha!
Thank you so much and I absolutely will!
🥰🥰🥰❤

1 - 20 of 33 Posts