Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a SS EX-L RES.....I love it! I bought it at Honda of Carona in California. I know the GM/ Part owner and he hooked me up with a fabulous deal....about 700 bux over his cost. It's fully loaded with wood, auto mirror, cargo cover, etc...and I paid a little over 34K out the door. :D

My wife and I are taking a trip to Colorado this week to test out the RES with the kids in the back. I can't wait!

Anyways, if you're looking for a good dealer in CA, I would highly recommend Honda of Carona. I can't say you'll get the deal that I did, but they are a great bunch of guys (Most of them).

This forum is awesome! I've been lurking here for the past month getting all kinds of tips before I picked up my baby. Thanks to everyone involved in this forum!;)

I'll see you all around!

Sponge

·
Registered
204 Posts
Congrats!! Welcome to the Forum. I am sure you are going to enjoy your Pilot as most of us on this forum enjoy ours.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Hey Sponge! Congratulations! WOW! What a great deal!!
What color wood trim did you go with? Got pics?

The Colorado trip sounds like a blast! Let us know how much fun you guys had!!

Be sure to post your Pilot info in Havasu's Vin Table Thread here...

http://www.honda-pilot.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=921

Safe Piloting to you & yours!! :29:

·
Registered
725 Posts
Congrats!!!!

Congrats on your new PILOT - they are great!

Enjoy your drive to Colorado - I can tell you the weather this week is going to be pretty nice.... Highs in the 50's with no rain or snow expected - which unfortunately has been the forecast all winter long!!!!!

PILOTinginCO
Sagebrush Pearl-EX
Parker, CO

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
WELCOME!!!

Congratulations and welcome to the Joy of Piloteering! First Honda?
Gotta just say one more thing....GREAT COLOR CHOICE BY THE WAY...;)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Re: Congrats!!!!

PILOTinginCO said:

- I can tell you the weather this week is going to be pretty nice.... Highs in the 50's with no rain or snow expected - which unfortunately has been the forecast all winter long!!!!!
We have not seen temperature above 28 deg F for over three straight weeks. This Friday we are forecasted to be in the mid-30s. I bet, I am going to see a lot of people in shorts driving their convertibles with the top down. :2:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sign the contact with Honda of Corona. SS EX-L $29,680. In S. CA, it is the best deal I can get in the last 2 months. Expected pick up date is 02/06/03. I have followed this site for a long time. You are bunch of great folks. All the information is just great. I just hope my "Junior" (Name for my Pilot) will be the healthy one. Those minor problems bug me a lot. I also bought some stuff from Tim. Thanks. Tim!!

Anyway, anyone bought extended warranty from dealer? What's the cost for 7/100,000?

Thanks. You all have a great weekend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts