Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! Just bought my first Pilot. My wife fell in love with the white 2021 SE. Couple questions.

1. What all-weather floor mats does everyone use?

2. The sound system is a bit lacking. I’m coming from a Benz with custom sound system. Anyone have any luck getting good sound by replacing the stock speakers without having to install an amp?

Any and all advice would be welcomed! Thank you!

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Hi everyone! Just bought my first Pilot. My wife fell in love with the white 2021 SE. Couple questions.

2. The sound system is a bit lacking. I’m coming from a Benz with custom sound system. Anyone have any luck getting good sound by replacing the stock speakers without having to install an amp?

View attachment 145641
Congrats on the new family member!

Some members report successfully getting the dealer to throw in Honda all weather mats. I got mine for the asking on a used car after the deal. If not, the Weather Tech mats are very good and popular with Pilot owners here.

Speakers can make a marginal difference but arguably not worth the effort without more amp. Crutchfield is a good source for both buying auto audio components and gettng good advice on solving particular problems. The Infinity speakers are popular among upgrading Pilot owners. They make a powered sub woofer that does a lot for the overall sound, especially the Pilot's weak bottom end.
Infinity: Speakers, Audio, Kappa, Amplifiers, Basslink, Subwoofers (crutchfield.com) .

·
Registered
2021 AWD Touring
33 Posts

Congrats on your purchase, it looks sharp!
I got Weathertech floor liner mats and they’re nice.

Here’s some of my other accessories ...

Enjoy your new ride!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congrats on your purchase, it looks sharp!
I got Weathertech floor liner mats and they’re nice.

Here’s some of my other accessories ...

Enjoy your new ride!!
Weathertech great Product

·
Registered
300 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase! Many fellow Piloteers are willing to help you with any questions. Plenty of answers/advice/solutions found when you search the forum, if not start a new thread like you just did LOL.

Welcome to the forum!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts