Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Did the deal late tonite, they are detailing it tomorrow am. Gave me a Elite for a loaner. :) They wanted to sell me the Elite (2500 miles/driven by the sales mgr), I said , uhm, no.

MSRP was $42820. got them down to $39,399 + TTL.

Wife wanted the sapphire blue. Got the rear heated seats/7 passenger FWD. Local dealer matched the other dealers that were 200 miles away. Only added fees were the pro pack, that they lowered to $500.00, was $995.00. Pro pack has the hard floor mats for all rows, rear hard floor mat, wheel locks, window tint, mud flaps, and nitrogen (I know, lol).

Got it for just shy of $41.5K otd with all taxes/fees. I think I did fairly well on getting to that price. Considering they have over (15) 2018's in stock, I think the deal was very good for a 19. Wife is happy, I am happy. Will post some photos tomorrow.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Charles,

Did you have ba trade-in as well? I ask because based on 6.25 tax on 39399, it comes to about 41.8 and you mentioned you got it for just shy of 41.5. Just trying to understand before I push back more on my dealer.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Charles,

Did you have ba trade-in as well? I ask because based on 6.25 tax on 39399, it comes to about 41.8 and you mentioned you got it for just shy of 41.5. Just trying to understand before I push back more on my dealer.
20K trade in. saved on taxes by doing that

1 - 5 of 5 Posts