Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I want to apologize in advance if I get a little behind on emails or phone messages this week and next....unfortunately I have sustained an injury to my left rotator cuff and have to go in for physical therapy twice a week, as well as ice down my shoulder twice a day at work, and once at home. Things have been going well so far in my treatment and here at hondacuraworld, but if your emails go unanswered for a day or two, please know I'm doing the best I can to keep the boat afloat :)

·
Registered
307 Posts
Damn, take care of yourself bro. Hope you get to feeling like your old self in no time!

·
Registered
919 Posts
Keep working at it (the therapy) and hope they don't put you on the DL!

Take care of yourself,
Chris

·
Registered
310 Posts
Get well soon! :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Get well Soon Tim. And, run some Specials for running board soon!!!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Hope you feel better soon, Tim. Hey you're a great parts guy. Does Honda make a rotator cuff? I know a guy who has great discounts, superb service, etc...

·
Registered
592 Posts
hondacuraworld said:
Hi all,

I want to apologize in advance if I get a little behind on emails or phone messages this week and next....unfortunately I have sustained an injury to my left rotator cuff and have to go in for physical therapy twice a week, as well as ice down my shoulder twice a day at work, and once at home. Things have been going well so far in my treatment and here at hondacuraworld, but if your emails go unanswered for a day or two, please know I'm doing the best I can to keep the boat afloat :)
Now thats service :6: Here's a guy who injures himself and "apologizes" for getting behind on emails and voice mails. Get well soon, Tim.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts