Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2006 EX-L RES 2WD
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently purchased a 2006 2WD w/RES. I am enjoying this forum so far, everyone has been kind and helpful.
A little about myself: I am a student going for a degree in Electrical Engineering with minors in Computer Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. Have a beautiful wife and 7 month daughter. I am also clinically diagnosed with high functioning autism.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Nice car, it's so clean! Impressed it is so nice for the age.

I have an '09 I got at 93k miles for more space with 6 kids and now 3 years later almost and at 141k miles, I love the car. I compare it to my Mazda CX-7 which is only comfortable in the front seats for adults really, and the Pilot feels like I'm sitting on a couch or a Lazy-boy, in comparison. It's comfortable to drive too, not as nimble, but worth the trade off for comfort.

it's a super versatile vehicle.

Congrats and hopefully it runs perfect for as long as you want it to.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
9,299 Posts
Welcome aboard. Your studies, your Pilot, and your family, especially a 7-month old, will most certainly keep you quite busy, but in a good way. A friend of the family is autistic, and after graduating in Honors Math and Physics from McGill, he's now doing a Master's in Physics at Oxford.

One way I look at this forum is like that take a penny, leave a penny jar you sometimes see near a cash register. I've learned a lot, and in return it's nice to help others whenever possible.

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
3,845 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The new-to-you Pilot looks great. And good luck in your studies; those degrees will take you far.

Reactions: MindOfJory
1 - 6 of 6 Posts