Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got a 06 pilot ex-l in black with brown interior. 121K miles on it with no accidents and all maintenance up to date (only major thing was new timing belt at 100K) and all new brakes right before purchasing.

so happy after dealing with an absolutely atrocious ford focus that was the biggest piece of junk ever.

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
just got a 06 pilot ex-l in black with brown interior. 121K miles on it with no accidents and all maintenance up to date (only major thing was new timing belt at 100K) and all new brakes right before purchasing.

so happy after dealing with an absolutely atrocious ford focus that was the biggest piece of junk ever.
Welcome!
Would love to see your Pilot. Got any photos?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome!
Would love to see your Pilot. Got any photos?
i plan to put some up right shortly. only photos i have right now don't do it justice as I clean, fix, and add some stuff. already had to fix the headlights and got a roof rack attached, but its a work in progress. washing it friday or saturday so ill be taking some good pictures then hopefully.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,238 Posts
Welcome to the forum. While there's always something to do on any vehicle, I'm sure you'll find the Pilot a step up from a Ford Focus. And you're pretty lucky; a lot of the Pilots people sell are before the timing belt gets done.

Looking forward to interior as well as exterior pics.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome @tolzercubed ...a good running old Pilot beats Focus on any given day. F.O.R.D. earned that rap
you won't get an arguement from me. that pos had transmission issues twice are major roads once at 60 mph where i nearly got hit because of it.

meanwhile another family member who had an 04 pilot got hit head on by a teenager going 60+ in a 35mph and the pilot was completely totaled, both axles on different sides of the street and left the hospital with nothing but a forearm bruise from the airbag

Welcome to the forum. While there's always something to do on any vehicle, I'm sure you'll find the Pilot a step up from a Ford Focus. And you're pretty lucky; a lot of the Pilots people sell are before the timing belt gets done.

Looking forward to interior as well as exterior pics.
unfortunately the interior leather condition is in pretty crappy state, but it doesn't bother me much and made the price even better. yep the belt was the biggest issue I knew for the pilots so already having it replaced was really nice

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad you were able to find a Pilot with a well documented maintenance history.

Reactions: tolzercubed

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just got some new tires. falken wildpeak at3 stuck with the same size 235/70/16 compared to jumping to 245/75 as I do plan to lift in the future but my friend and I do not have a schedule that aligns for a few months to allow us to do that together. also the same size these still look like they will add .5 to maybe even a full inch lift just due to tread depth.

got some other stuff coming soon too so i can start taking some good pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
4,174 Posts
Those are some good looking tires. Adds some muscle to the Pilot.

Reactions: tolzercubed
1 - 10 of 10 Posts