Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My co-worker just picked-up her Audi A4 yesterday. She was telling me about her heated seats (front and rear), heated side mirrors, washer nozzles, etc, etc...

I'm super jealous.....at the VERY least, Honda should have included heated seats and side mirrors in the EX version.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Don't worry about it, just back over her when you get your Pilot!:12:

·
Registered
900 Posts
And when it's time to go to lunch with up to 7 other co-workers, whose car will be able to take them all? Not her audi!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Aside from the heated seats/mirrors, the A4 is a sweet ride. It also will get her home from work safely in a moderate snowstorm. Quattro rules in the snow, particularly given the Audi's low center of gravity. However, once you get more than 8" snow on the road, the SUV's reign.
(Can you tell that I badly miss my old A4?)

·
Registered
310 Posts
Heated what?

vegasdude said:
Buy the Pilot EX-L in Canada, they would have heated seats. :2:
Or move a bit south. Heated seats and mirrors would be an absolute waste of good money in these parts. :cool:

·
Registered
698 Posts
gupt0014 said:
My co-worker just picked-up her Audi A4 yesterday. She was telling me about her heated seats (front and rear), heated side mirrors, washer nozzles, etc, etc... I'm super jealous.....at the VERY least, Honda should have included heated seats and side mirrors in the EX version.
Not to worry. When your new Pilot dies in 15 to 20 years, I am sure that heated seats will be an option. In the meantime, pay attenton to how many times she gets the Audi repaired for different things, and when she has to replace it.

:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts