Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2009 Honda Pilot - I've included a video link below. The noise usually happens almost immediately after I turn the key on without starting my car. In this video, I hit the a/c button and the noise came on right as I hit it, but I think that was just pure coincidence because it does it whether or not I turn on the air. It sounds like it's coming from under the center console. No check engine light. No dash lights out of the ordinary. The noise does go away after about 10-15 seconds or so and doesn't come back on til the next time I get back in my car and turn the keys. My guess is that I need to replace the serpentine belt, but I would love a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th opinion!

https://derrektiem.zenfolio.com/p745877476/hd7cda292?customize=3#hd7cda292

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the same Exact Problem since yesterday. Hope someone replies. Thanks for posting ahead of me. Will watch this post.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hello, I had the same noise in our 2011. It is the blend door motor for the rear air in the center console. it will still make the noise, even if you turn off the rear air. Our stopped making the noise for about a year, then started again.
We have a extended warranty so it was covered.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts