Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

It's now bona fide and official...

1K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  dandbtucker 
#1 ·
Just purchased my Sandstone EX-L (RES) Pilot this past Monday night. My wife and three sons are thrilled.

Funny thing, though -- my wife seems to think I'm suddenly starting to run all those errands I've been putting off. Hmmm..., I wonder if there could be anything to that?

;)

#2 ·
briggs said:
Just purchased my Sandstone EX-L (RES) Pilot this past Monday night. My wife and three sons are thrilled.

Funny thing, though -- my wife seems to think I'm suddenly starting to run all those errands I've been putting off. Hmmm..., I wonder if there could be anything to that?

;)
Congrats!!!!!! :29:

Excellent color choice I might add!!!!! :18:

#4 ·
briggs said:

;)
Congrats and great choice in color.

I even volunteered to go grocery shopping the other day (although my wife wasn't feeling all that well.

#7 ·
briggs said:

My husband and I piled up so many miles on our Pilot right after we bought it, running here and running there. We just enjoyed driving it so much! (still do). I came to wish pretty quickly that we had purchased an extended warranty covering more mileage!

#8 ·
Re: Re: It's now bona fide and official...

Ziploc said:

My husband and I piled up so many miles on our Pilot right after we bought it, running here and running there. We just enjoyed driving it so much! (still do). I came to wish pretty quickly that we had purchased an extended warranty covering more mileage!
I think you can change/exchange/return the extended warranty till it comes into effect (ie. till 36month/36K mile mark)

#9 ·
briggs said:

;)
Ditto on what colorider and Brew said earlier, especially the part about the Sandstone.....:cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.