Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[email protected]#%@ing snow.

I refuse to shovel because it should be melted by the end of the week.

Only good thing is my Wife gets to try out the Pilot in it.

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
i am with you in that...but have to wait till mid week for it to melt:( :3: :3: :3:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hard to believe that we are still getting to test out the VTM-4 system in April!!! Pretty sad!!

How much are they predicting for you, ramirami??

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
kompers said:
Hard to believe that we are still getting to test out the VTM-4 system in April!!! Pretty sad!!

How much are they predicting for you, ramirami??
they were predicting 4-8 inches last night...however actually only:)3: ) 3-4 inches fell . Areas north and north west of the city got the max. CUBS home opened has been snowed out :D

How much in WI ?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2 to 4 around here but South a bit more. They down graded since last night.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alexandra242628 said:
Ha ha! I was at the beach this weekend!

Do you have any pictures??:( ;)

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
not much..

We had a couple inches here in northern CO yesterday morning - but it was all melted by noon. Snowing again this morning!!

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
ramirami said:

they were predicting 4-8 inches last night...however actually only:)3: ) 3-4 inches fell . Areas north and north west of the city got the max. CUBS home opened has been snowed out :D

NY Yankees home opener was also snowed out. Balt. Orioles home opener on March 31 should have been--snow squalls so bad that outfielders were losing balls in the SNOW rather than the sun.

Ol' Man Winter does not want to go quietly this year.

·
Registered
393 Posts
SNOW pictures?

Hey all you folks in the snow. Please post some pictures of you driving the Pilot in it. I don't think I'll ever get a chance to drive in snow unless I drive 4 hours and up to 6000 feet to Lake Tahoe.

Forcast for San Jose this week 70F and sunny all week.:D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Snowing again in Toronto!

·
Registered
7,953 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
146 Posts
I ended up shoveling. The damn stuff was turning into ice. With an 8 month pregant wife I was not going to let here walk in the snow.

·
Registered
45 Posts
We had seven inches in our area of New Jersey. I too am tired of shoveling. I shoveled at path to the Pilot and let the Pilot to all the rest.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Quit whinning....

In the last 5 days we've had 2" of ice causing downed trees, power lines, etc... and now we have 4" of snow and still have downed trees, power lines, etc...

Personally I still have a 30" pine tree on my house and a wife that's 39 weeks pregnant.

I may post a couple of pictures of the ice storm along with my tree that was bent into a U shape frozen to my house.

BTW- we've had over 130" of snow this year. Anyone with less than that doesn't get my sympathy.

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
gksmith said:

BTW- we've had over 130" of snow this year. Anyone with less than that doesn't get my sympathy.
wow...!!!:6:

·
Registered
166 Posts
gksmith said:
Personally I still have a 30" pine tree on my house and a wife that's 39 weeks pregnant.
Oops, make that 30 ft not 30 inches.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Pilot4Biking!

Pilot4Biking...Come on up to Tahoe and see a show or just hang out. It's worth the 4 hour drive!

New storm coming this weekend maybe..

Don

·
Registered
393 Posts
Re: Pilot4Biking!

dandbtucker said:
Pilot4Biking...Come on up to Tahoe and see a show or just hang out. It's worth the 4 hour drive!

New storm coming this weekend maybe..

Don
Thanks for the offer dandbtucker. I typically only go up there in the summer and fall to visit the rustic family cabin near Strawberry on Hwy 50. Nice and relaxing as well as good biking and hiking up there. My wife is not to keen on driving in the snow anymore, since she crashed our Yellow CRX a few years ago near Placerville. :(

Maybe we'll drive the Pilot up there sometime but probably not this year since the baby is comign soon.

P.S. - Don't worry, the CRX is all fixed up now and my commuter car still.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts