Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like people to make a list of what issues still need to be addressed on the Pilots and that they are planning on having fixed before the 3/36 warranty expires. Here are mine-

1. Leaky driver's side washer nozzle
2. Saggy leather seats
3. Headliner loose by rear hatch
4. Missing seat lever sticker
5. Window scrunching
6. Loose driver's seat...side-to-side
7. Loose passenger's seat...front to back

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Issues

I still get the occasional Leaky driver's side washer nozzle, and I will readdress the Saggy leather seats when the warranty is close to the end...or sooner depending on the sag.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
MG Pilot said:
I would like people to make a list of what issues still need to be addressed on the Pilots and that they are planning on having fixed before the 3/36 warranty expires. Here are mine-

1. Leaky driver's side washer nozzle
2. Saggy leather seats
3. Headliner loose by rear hatch
4. Missing seat lever sticker
5. Window scrunching
6. Loose driver's seat...side-to-side
7. Loose passenger's seat...front to back
MGP...
What's #4?

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
No Problems to Fix Yet (well, maybe one*)

You can be sure that I will be ready to visit Honda just prior to 36,000 miles seeking to remedy any complaint I've got by that time.

It is also a cosmic certainty that I will make a similar visit on the eve of my "covers everything" 60,000 mile warranty expiration. :25:

*When I make my first visit for oil change, coming shortly, I'll ask service dept. to check the radio/antenna for anything that might account for the lousy reception I've had ever since I bought the car.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
1. same as you, Leaky driver's side washer nozzle. However, when I adjusted the hose position as per the instructions mentioned in this forum, the problem was alleviated, while not completely fixed, quite a bit.
2. Window scrunching (same as your #5)
3. The starting/ignition problem and
4. Pinging sound I get between 2K-4K RPM when I press on the accelerator even moderately hard.

Will there ever be relief for us??:3:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts